Happy Birthday my Twin.

I asked my dear friends, followers and readers, to consider celebrating my birthday by doing something good for another human or animal being.
I didn't want presents, I wanted a better everything for all.

I started my day eating birthday thunder cake with mosquitoes bites candles on top.
My mother always says I've inherited her Southern sugary blood.  
The one that alcoholic mosquitoes die (on your skin) for.
I'm not sure I'm happy with that heritage in fact. 
While blowing on the mosquitoes bites candles, I was wondering how much it would have cost to the city to make a light show happening specially for me.
Nature made it for free.
And it lasted almost all day.


Every birthday is special for me.
Because we were supposed to be two.
Instead I feel quite lonely sometimes, without my twin.
So, thank you for all of your wishes, you made my day feel surrounded.
Happy B. my sister, wherever you are.


I hope you were in the mood to do something good for another soul of this planet today.
If so, thank you, it was the best present ever.


No comments :

Post a Comment