To infinity.

There is no word, or even assembly of words that could describe the overwhelming positive feeling that is fixed inside me right now.

Some days ago, after the loss of my camera, and possibly future collaborations, I firstly closed on myself.
Gravity had brought me down, and it was tempting to hide and stay where I was.
But either you stay on the ground, or you get yourselves together and grab Life by the balls.
I chose the second option.
And try to get back on my feet.

I decided to start a GoFundMe campaign (http://www.gofundme.com/x4aesk) and after only a few days, we're almost at the 2/3 of the goal I had in mind.
I didn't expect that at all, to be quite honest.
I can't believe it.
I still can't.

You believe in me...
Some of you even to the point of getting me a second chance.
I'm at a loss for words right now, and still shaking and crying with joy and gratitude.
I will give back.
I will try to give back the immensity you gave me all.
Thank you for helping me to get back on my feet when my spirits were broken.
You have no idea how much it means to me.
x V

PS : The prints will be shipped starting mid-July.

Untitled

1 comment :

  1. Perfect!!!

    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete